Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 13: Memories!

After Praise, Leo wanted to roll down the little hill next to the parking lot at the church.
Again and Again.
Danielle joined in first.
Then Cole.
It brought back sweet memories of Cole and Danielle, rolling down the same hill with their friends.
Back when they were 2 and 3 years old.
Seven years ago.
They still have most of the same friends. 
We are very blessed that way. 
But now they are older.
And it makes me a little sad.
But now we have Leo. 
Who completes our family in ways I never knew were lacking. 
As the sun went down, I let them continue to roll and laugh and race around.  
And I sat beside the vision of my younger self, who was watching her children play.
I never even tried to talk to her.  I knew she wouldn't have listened. 

No comments:

Post a Comment