Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day in Cleburne, TX.

We rarely eat out, but thought we would give this place a try! 


Caddo Street Bar and Grill in Cleburne, Texas
It was wonderful! 


We are big believers in sharing, especially when we go out to eat.  Cole had some amazing nachos! I ordered the yummy Chicken Fried Steak (and I'm picky).  Danielle had the Chicken Fried Chicken, which was better than Babe's!  But John out-WhatAburgered us all with the Catfish! And get the beans, they are fantastic! 



Cleburne State Park
Leo was so excited when he saw the playground! 



I love that the park is right across the street from the fishing pier! 



They just can't stay out of the water! 


Leo loves to fish! 



I think she plans to just grab the fish! 



Look at this sweet little guy who stopped by to wish me 
a Happy Mother's Day! 
We named him Chester, from the character of one of our favorite books, The Kissing Hand by Audrey Penn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment